A 23-year-old college student who was gunned down in central Mexico early Sunday morning recently shared a touching Facebook message in which she condemned gender violence and said if she was ever to be killed, she would vow to be the last woman murdered in Mexico. Nadia Rodríguez Saro Martínez had just dropped off a friend at a home in the municipality of Salamanca after a night out partying. She was talking to her family on her cellphone when her vehicle was shot up, according to the Guanajuato State Attorney General’s office. The murder of the international law student left friends and family members in shock as she became the latest victim in a wave of violence that has targeted women in a nation of 129.2 million people. Nadia Rodríguez Saro Martínez is one of the three females who were murdered Sunday in Mexico as women took to the streets to protest gender violence on International Women’s Day The Guanajuato State Attorney General’s office said Nadia Rodríguez Saro Martínez was shot was she was talking to her family while driving her car after dropping off a friend at a home in the municipality of Salamanca Thousands of women across Mexico participated in numerous protests… Read full this story
- Top Phoenix City Prosecutor Leaves After Deaths of Domestic Violence Victims
- The unpredictable math of fatal domestic violence: Phillip Morris
- Decriminalizing Domestic Violence Was a 'Mistake,' Russian Official Admits
- Jayme Closs, Spotted by a Stranger, Endured 88 Days of Horror, Detectives Say.
- Trial Witness Says 'El Chapo''s Sons Killed Mexican Journalist
- Baton Rouge's latest defense against domestic violence? Using data to flag potential abusers
- Native Women Are Already Extremely Vulnerable to Domestic Violence. Congress Is About to Make It Worse.
- Michael Avenatti Posts Bail After Being Booked On Domestic Violence Charge
- Kansas City Chiefs Release Kareem Hunt After Domestic Violence Video Surfaces
- Winthrop woman who killed parents gets 40-year sentence
Mexican law student, 23, is found dead two days after posting heartbreaking message saying if she was murdered she hoped to be the last woman in Mexico to be killed by domestic violence have 319 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.