Top leader stresses avoiding complacency in COVID-19 fight Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong chaired the Politburo's meeting on the COVID-19 combat on March 20, saying over-confidence or complacency must be avoided as the pandemic's development remains very complex and unpredictable. The event in Hanoi was attended by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, other Politburo members, secretaries of the Party Central Committee, members of the national steering committee for COVID-19 prevention and control, and officials of ministries, sectors and central agencies. According to Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong, challenges caused by COVID-19 also provide a chance for economic and business restructuring. In the short term, public investment should be promoted to stimulate demand; investment in agriculture and food production increased to ensure food and social security; and difficulties facing businesses, especially small- and medium-sized enterprises, removed. Party Central Committee extends greetings to LPRP on founding anniversary The Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee (CPVCC) has sent a message of congratulations to the Central Committee of the Lao People's Revolutionary Party (LPRP) on the occasion of the 65th founding anniversary of the LPRP (March 22). In the message, the… Read full this story
- World leaders must raise ambitions in climate fight
- General election 2019: Jeremy Corbyn's highs and lows as Labour leader
- Riot cops march through Hong Kong using tear gas to stop fresh protest outside a police station after two nights of chaos and threat of China sending in troops after military convoy was spotted at a sports stadium near the border
- Jeremy Corbyn vows to clings on as Labour leader until NEXT YEAR as he refuses to take responsibility for 'nasty party's' descent into anti-semitism and starting '20 years of Tory rule'
- Hell of schoolgirl living in Yemen's 'forgotten conflict' revealed: Amal, 13, crawls in the dark to avoid snipers and is haunted by the horror of seeing her teacher blown up in a missile strike
- Afghan asylum seeker, 22, with 'desire to kill English people’ is jailed for 21 years after frenzied knife attacks on Tesco shopper and two other strangers during south London rampage
- Why Hong Kong's young protesters feel they're running out of time in fight for democracy
- Chicago Man, Leader Of Area Street Gang, Charged With Providing Material Support To ISIS
- How savvy workers can enjoy 16 days off work starting this Friday with just seven days of annual leave... but they might have to battle against another 18m drivers to make it home for Christmas
- EU rules out Brexit renegotiation, vows to avoid Irish backstop with free trade deal before 2021
March 16-22: Top leader stresses avoiding complacency in COVID-19 fight have 428 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.