Ms. Pham Thi Loan, a farmer in An Trach A Commune in Dong Hai District in Bac Lieu Province, said that she has just harvested more than 30 kilograms of giant tiger shrimps sized 30-40 pcs per kilogram and collected roughly VND3.8 million. Meanwhile, in the previous harvest, she harvested only 28 kilograms of shrimps but earned more than VND4.5 million. Shrimp farming currently has entered the peak season but with such decreasing prices, farmers will not earn any profit. According to shrimp farmers in coastal areas in Kien Giang, Ca Mau, Bac Lieu, and Soc Trang provinces, the prices of shrimps have never declined so strongly in a short time as currently, of which, the prices of giant tiger shrimps dropped most. Just in over a week, the prices of shrimps fell by VND70,000 per kilogram while in comparison with the same period last year, the prices of giant tiger shrimps sank by VND100,000-VND140,000 per kilogram, depending on each kind. According to statistics, in the third week of March this year, the price of giant tiger shrimps sized 20 pcs per kilogram was at VND170,000-VND200,000 per kilogram, down VND60,000 per kilogram compared to last week; sized 30 pcs per… Read full this story
- eBay Selling Tip - List Hot Products As Auction With Low Starting Price
- Low Libido Women - Causes and Cures Revealed!
- Low Stomach Acid Causes Digestive Problems
- Learn How to Hire a High-End Moving Company at a Low-End Price
- Promotional Products at Low Cost Prices to Fit Your Company's Budget
- Cheap Personalized Shot Glasses - Pretty Looking With Low Cost Price
- Transfer Pricing Study
- Looking Into Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans From Lowe's
- Top 8 Factors That Affect the Car Insurance Prices
- Compare Electricity Prices and Save Money
Low shrimp prices cause difficulties for farmers, enterprises have 280 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.