HCM CITY — Singapore’s Lark Technologies Pte Ltd has made its digital collaboration suite, Lark, available for free across Southeast Asia, including Viet Nam. It brings together several essential work tools like messenger, online docs and sheets, cloud storage, calendar, and video conferencing. As businesses and educational institutions around the world scramble to respond to the COVID-19 outbreak with initiatives ranging from travel restrictions to mandatory work from home and remote learning, Lark is trying to help people stay connected. The free version comes with unlimited video calls (with advanced screen sharing), 200GB of cloud storage, online collaborative docs and sheets, a smart calendar, a messenger, unlimited third-party app integrations, and customisable attendance/approval workflows. The features are synchronised so that there is no need to juggle between applications to get work done. Lark has also just launched a live-streaming feature to unlock more virtual collaboration possibilities. Video meetings can be live-streamed to reach millions of people, useful for large-scale meetings in situations such as senior executives presenting a speech to thousands of employees around the world, and for teachers remotely giving lessons to their students. Joey Lim, the company’s commercial lead, APAC, explained: “With remote working in place, organisations are grappling to ensure that their employees… Read full this story
- Growing doubts over China's Belt and Road projects in Southeast Asia
- US ban on Huawei being largely ignored in Southeast Asia
- Multidrug-resistant malaria spreading in Southeast Asia: Study
- Creating a 'waqf' gateway in Southeast Asia
- Indonesia's digital economy to dominate Southeast Asia by 2025
- Google-Temasek Study Sees $240b Southeast Asia Internet Economy by 2025
- How a tiny city-state became a military powerhouse with the best air force and navy in Southeast Asia
- Razer and Lazada level up with launch of new digital game store in Singapore and sights set on Southeast Asia
- Does China really dominate Southeast Asia?
- Southeast Asia's centennials prefer to shop online, pay offline: Survey
Lark available for free across the Southeast Asia region have 312 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.