Illustrative image (Photo: Internet) HCM City (VNS/VNA) – Singapore’s Lark Technologies Pte Ltd has made its digital collaboration suite, Lark, available for free across Southeast Asia, including Vietnam. It brings together several essential work tools like messenger, online docs and sheets, cloud storage, calendar, and video conferencing. As businesses and educational institutions around the world scramble to respond to the COVID-19 outbreak with initiatives ranging from travel restrictions to mandatory work from home and remote learning, Lark is trying to help people stay connected. The free version comes with unlimited video calls (with advanced screen sharing), 200GB of cloud storage, online collaborative docs and sheets, a smart calendar, a messenger, unlimited third-party app integrations, and customisable attendance/approval workflows. The features are synchronised so that there is no need to juggle between applications to get work done. Lark has also just launched a live-streaming feature to unlock more virtual collaboration possibilities. Video meetings can be live-streamed to reach millions of people, useful for large-scale meetings in situations such as senior executives presenting a speech to thousands of employees around the world, and for teachers remotely giving lessons to their students. Joey Lim, the company’s commercial lead, APAC, explained: “With remote working… Read full this story
- What the Paris climate deal means for Southeast Asia
- Opium production soars in Southeast Asia
- Why Southeast Asia struggles to tackle modern-day slavery
- How China is driving Japan closer to Southeast Asia
- Southeast Asia - a pirates' paradise
- Southeast Asia boosting homegrown defense
- Changing security paradigms in East and Southeast Asia
- US puts more emphasis on Southeast Asia
- China's Southeast Asia investments: A blessing or a curse?
- Europe's engagement in Southeast Asia
Lark available for free across Southeast Asia region have 271 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.