The managers of Sun Group, BRG and Vietjet, speaking at a meeting with Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc in mid-March, said they were facing difficulties. The representative of Sun Group said the revenue from entertainment serviced in the first two months of the year decreased by 70 percent and the number of customers fell by 2 million. The figure is expected to be 7 million after the first half of the year. Sun Group reported that the revenue from entertainment serviced in the first two months of the year decreased by 70 percent and the number of customers fell by 2 million. The figure is expected to be 7 million after the first half of the year. As for the aviation sector, the Ministry of Transport (MOT) estimated that the industry may incur a loss of VND25 trillion, or more than $1 billion. Mai Lan Construction sector struggling because of COVID-19 epidemic The COVID-19 epidemic has affected the Vietnamese economy, including the construction sector. Vietnamese rep offices help citizens amid COVID-19 epidemic The Vietnamese Consulate General in San Francisco and other representative agencies in the US have discussed with the host authorities and airlines on arranging flights to bring Vietnamese… Read full this story
- Large Corporations Are Bureaucratic & Not That Way by Choice
- Why Houston's Outsourcing Hotshot Freight Delivery and How it Benefits the Large Corporation
- Starting an Online Business May Be Much Less Risky Than Working For a Large Corporation
- Customers and Business - Multimedia Marketing Lets Small Business Compete With Large Corporations
- Large Franchisors - Publicly Traded Or Closely Held
- Is Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW) A Good Stock To Buy ?
- Be Our Leader When That Crisis Hits Next Year
- Crisis Prevention - Are Corporate Blogs a Potential Legal Landmine?
- Let's put a smile on that face: 'Joker' crosses Rs 50 crore mark in India
- Corporate Branding is Key to a Successful Business
Large corporations face hardships amid COVID-19 crisis have 299 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.