The managers of Sun Group, BRG and Vietjet, speaking at a meeting with Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc in mid-March, said they were facing difficulties. The representative of Sun Group said the revenue from entertainment serviced in the first two months of the year decreased by 70 percent and the number of customers fell by 2 million. The figure is expected to be 7 million after the first half of the year. Sun Group reported that the revenue from entertainment serviced in the first two months of the year decreased by 70 percent and the number of customers fell by 2 million. The figure is expected to be 7 million after the first half of the year. As for the aviation sector, the Ministry of Transport (MOT) estimated that the industry may incur a loss of VND25 trillion, or more than $1 billion. Mai Lan Construction sector struggling because of COVID-19 epidemic The COVID-19 epidemic has affected the Vietnamese economy, including the construction sector. Vietnamese rep offices help citizens amid COVID-19 epidemic The Vietnamese Consulate General in San Francisco and other representative agencies in the US have discussed with the host authorities and airlines on arranging flights to bring Vietnamese… Read full this story
- Venezuela closes key maritime, air borders with neighbors amid growing aid crisis
- OxyContin producer’s $1.3M donation dropped by UK’s National Portrait Gallery amid US opioid crisis lawsuit debacle
- Sanders: 'Damn right' I'll make the large corporations pay 'fair share of taxes'
- Six in 10 kids under four do not get dental checks amid NHS funding crisis
- Kim and Kourtney are unrecognizable in face masks amid family drama
- Alexandria couple tries to rebuild after man jailed amid mental health crisis
- Monarch butterflies face hardships on fall migration
- Film explores rural health care amid poverty, opioid crisis
- OxyContin creator considers bankruptcy as lawsuits grow amid national opioid crisis
- Venezuela's Guaido refuses to rule out US military intervention amid escalating political crisis
Large corporations face hardships amid COVID-19 crisis have 308 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.