White House hopefuls Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders launched a joint attack on President Donald Trump’s response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic as they faced off in a high-stakes debate on Sunday, accusing the President of undermining his own scientists with misinformation.Also read: All about COVID-19The two rivals also sparred about their record, taking advantage of the first one-on-one format of the marathon campaign to engage in extended — though civil — policy clashes on everything from universal healthcare and climate change to deportations and foreign policy. But with Mr. Biden appearing to have a good night, riding high as the frontrunner following three weeks of strong performances in multiple primaries, he made a splash by saying he will “commit” to picking a woman running mate if he is the Democratic nominee.Mr. Sanders said he would “in all likelihood” do the same, following the most diverse nomination contest in U.S. history that saw no fewer than six women in the running to take on Mr. Trump in November. Going head to head days before four large states hold Democratic primaries, the two main candidates left in the race stood six feet (1.8 meters) apart and elbow bumped one another at… Read full this story
- Democrats get ready to ram through next phase of Donald Trump impeachment inquiry in face of Republican objections as he demands his party 'stand together and defender the leader' against 'smears'
- Elizabeth Warren Raises $19.1M, Surpassing Bernie Sanders
- Putting Donald Trump's manifesto to the test in Democracy 3
- We put Bernie Sanders in charge of a galactic superpower, and it worked out just fine
- Saturday Night Live report card: Larry David calls Donald Trump a racist
- Donald Trump rips NFL's new national anthem policy after praising it
- Trump to meet with game industry members to discuss violent games and school safety
- Trump weighs in on Democratic debate melee from JAPAN while seated with German chancellor, then tells her: 'I look forward to spending time with you rather than watching the debate'
- Trump order: Escalate biggest trade war threat since WWII. Stocks had started recovery, now what?
- Bob Woodward's new book reveals shocking details of President Trump and Melania's relationship
Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders hit out at Donald Trump over his response to pandemic have 357 words, post on www.thehindu.com at March 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.