The MoU focused on setting up a climate-resilient agricultural value chain and aims to develop human resources for agricultural development and investment promotion, particularly through Japanese cultural exchanges and language training. Under the MoU, a working group composed of members from the public sector, enterprises and civil society organisations in the province will be organised. Currently, the JICA has been assisting Ben Tre with infrastructure projects under loan projects. One of the projects includes Ben Tre Water Management, which is tackling climate-change effects such as saltwater intrusion and shortage of freshwater by building water sluice gates and other facilities. In addition, the JICA has also provided consultancy in agricultural development policies.
- Canada, Japan and Korea’s Consuls General Talk Trade and Tariffs at Chatham County Summit
- Ben Franklin Northeast to Invest $535,000 in Pennsylvania Companies
- Japan's 'social impact bond' gets first batch of investors
- Thai junta tells Japan investors $45-billion development plan to go ahead
- Japan official says Trump misunderstands tradeYou may also be interested in...
- In Japan, boat tours of fanciful formations
- U.S. senator calls for probe into promotion of Kushner Cos deal
- Country music star Ben Cesare to 'sing to the dogs' at Helping Hounds in DeWitt
- Ben Carson Wants To Roll Back An Obama-Era Fair Housing Rule
- APO Group and Kwesé Sports announce strategic alliance to promote rugby across Africa and the globe
Japan helps promote investment in Ben Tre have 218 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.