International Italian minister to propose extending sports ban to whole of April – paper The Saigon Times Monday, Mar 30, 2020,12:25 (GMT+7) Italian minister to propose extending sports ban to whole of April – paperThe Saigon Times A cleaner wearing a protective suit sanitises seats at the San Paolo stadium ahead in Naples, Italy, March 4, 2020 – PHOTO: REUTERS ROME (REUTERS) – Italy’s sports minister said he will propose extending the ban on all competitions to the whole of April in an effort to contain the coronavirus. The death toll from the coronavirus rose past 10,000 in Italy on Saturday, a figure that made an extension of a national lockdown almost certain. “Re-starting matches … is unrealistic. Tomorrow I will propose to extend the ban on all sports competitions, of all levels and types, to the whole of April,” Vincenzo Spadafora told daily la Repubblica in an interview. Italy’s top-flight Serie A soccer league has been suspended since March 9 and the Euro 2020 Championship was postponed for a year on March 17. Spadafora said that the suspension should be extended to all training, which has so far not been banned, amid uncertainty over when the postponed Tokyo 2020 Olympics will be held…. Read full this story
- Donald Trump’s proposed Muslim-entry ban has a precedent — and its ‘scars are still being healed’ today
- Lawmakers keen on extended gun ban
- Proposed land conversion ban is bad for industrial property market
- Bello to make decision on proposed Pinoy HSWs ban to Kuwait soon
- Villar proposes extended producer responsibility to limit plastic wastes
- SAUDI MULLS END TO SPORTS BAN IN GIRLS’ STATE SCHOOLS
- IOC WELCOMES SAUDI END TO GIRLS’ SPORTS BAN
- Italian court mulls Berlusconi parliament ban
- Indonesia extends logging ban to protect rainforest
- Same-sex dancers decry proposed UK ballroom 'ban'
Italian minister to propose extending sports ban to whole of April - paper have 279 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.