The show Charming Vietnamese Ao dai will attract 30 fashion models in Ao dai from the latest collections by designers such as Si Hoang, Thuan Viet and Vo Viet Chung. The Ao dai Festival 2016. Photo: vietnam-travel.org The event is one of many cultural and art activities of the annual Ao Dai Festival, organized by the city’s Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism. This year, the festival’s theme is Ao dai – Toi Yeu Vietnam (Ao Dai – I Love Vietnam), aiming to honor and promote traditional cultural values as well as the beauty and grace of the Ao dai, which has become the symbol of feminine beauty in Vietnam. The event will include an exhibition on Ao dai at the Ao dai Museum and two open-air music and song programs featuring pop stars and young singers, including Dong Nhi, Huong Tram and Noo Phuoc Thinh. More than 40 garment and textile companies and fashion houses have signed to join the two-day festival. A contest on designing Ao dai for the workplace as well as ceremonies and festivals will also be organized by the city’s Youth Cultural House. Dozens of photo and picture exhibitions on women in Ao dai will… Read full this story
- Ho Chi Minh City's vanishing architecture
- From romantic Hôi An to the buzz of Ho Chi Minh City, you’ll fall in love with this Asian gem
- Cannes Film Festival 2017 – when does this year’s edition end and which films are in the running for the Palme d’Or?
- 10 Cheapest Cities In The World For A Pint
- Cool bars, hidden courtyards and history aplenty… Uncover the charm of Vietnam’s budget-friendly city
- San Antonio’s Ruby City Is a Literal Dream Come True
- Black Friday 2017: When is it, the best deals and all the high street and online retailers taking part
- 32nd Virginia Film Festival Announces Lineup
- Currys PC World voucher codes: The tech giant launches hundreds of pre-Christmas deals on best-selling products
- When is Chinese New Year, which animal is 2017 and what is a fire rooster? Here’s all you need to know
Ho Chi Minh City to launch Ao dai Festival 2017 have 341 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.