The U.S. State Department on Thursday released two timelines: The first about the coronavirus outbreak and the second about the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) coverup of the outbreak. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo explained to Fox News’ Sean Hannity earlier this week to talk about China’s “disinformation campaign” regarding the coronavirus. “This disinformation campaign, which began when we began to call out this risk that was created not only for the Chinese people, but now we can see people all across the world where the Chinese Government knew about this risk, had identified it, they were the first to know, and they wasted valuable days at the front end, allowing hundreds of thousands of people to leave Wuhan to go to places like Italy that’s now suffering so badly. They tried to suppress this information – you talked about the means by which they did it – instead of trying to actually do the work to suppress the virus, which is what the world demanded. And the Chinese Communist Party didn’t get it right and put countless lives at risk as a result of that,” Pompeo said. Below is a compiled list of both the outbreak and coverup timelines. November… Read full this story
- The coronavirus facts China wants the world to forget: Beijing releases a COVID-19 timeline - but fails to include whistle-blowers, Huanan food market and 'the order to destroy all samples'
- Coronavirus update: China didn’t warn public of likely pandemic for 6 key days
- Wuhan unlocked: Residents dash for trains and planes as Chinese city at the epicentre of coronavirus outbreak FINALLY has lockdown lifted after 76 days
- Coronavirus update: China’s foreign trade drops as pandemic drags outlook
- Xi Jinping visits Wuhan for first time since coronavirus outbreak began
- Chinese tycoon 'vanishes' after calling President Xi 'a clown' over his handling of coronavirus outbreak
- Birth of a pandemic: inside the first weeks of the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan
- UK's coronavirus outbreak is set to overtake Italy and France: Worrying graphic suggests that three weeks since Britain hit 50 deaths it is in danger of being in a worse state than 'Europe's epicentre' was at the same point
- China concealed the early coronavirus outbreak, former MI6 spymaster says
- China fears second coronavirus outbreak may come from overseas visitors
Here’s A Timeline Of The Coronavirus Outbreak And China’s Coverup have 373 words, post on www.dailywire.com at March 20, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.