The Hanoitimes – Hanoi is entering a more intense phase of the fight against the coronavirus and it challenges the city’s efforts if secondary transmission is not well managed. Chairman Nguyen Duc Chung of the Hanoi People's Committee has repeated the call on local residents to stay at home "as much as possible" to avoid contagion of the new coronavirus which is sweeping every part of the world. Chairman Nguyen Duc Chung of the Hanoi People's Committee. Photo: Thanh Nien Locals should stay limit outdoor activities from now until April 5, and when out people need to wear facial masks, practice social distancing of at least two meters, and move in one way direction at supermarkets, the mayor said at a meeting late on March 23. The reason is that Hanoi is at high risk of pandemic contagion in the next two weeks that is the incubation period (the time between exposure to the virus and the appearance of the first symptoms). Vietnam has applied mandatory 14-day quarantine to all people, both Vietnamese and foreigners, coming from overseas since March 21. Before that, only people who came from or travelled across epidemic-hit areas, were infected with the virus or those… Read full this story
- Poll: As a result of the H1N1 flu outbreak, has your employer encouraged sick individuals to stay home more than in the past?
- Your Home Renovation Check List
- Head cold: Symptoms and home remedies
- 20 Flu Home Remedies To Ease Your Symptoms
- Is it a Cold or Sinusitis? Learn to Spot the Symptoms of a Sinus Infection
- The Grossest Things That Happen during Sex (and How to Avoid Making It Worse)
- 8 Effective Infection Prevention Tips for Staying Healthy
- Sore Throats: Causes and Home Remedies
- 10 ways for support techs to stay healthy and safe on the job
- Why do adults get ear infections?
Hanoi people advised to stay at home to avoid corona infection have 304 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.