All meetings or congregations with attendance of over 20 people in a room will be halted, and no gatherings of more than 10 people outside the workplace or schools will be allowed. For those meetings with fewer participants than these limits, measures such as sterilisation, face masks and temperature checks must be implemented. Face masks will be mandatory and maintaining a distance of two metres between people is recommended in all public places. Frequent hand washing is also recommended. The two cities’ authorities have also urged for a “complete halt” to all religious gatherings, cultural or sports and other entertainment activities in public places. Citizens are told to stay inside and refrain from going outside unless truly necessary. Hanoi will stop all bus operations until April 15. Taxies will be ordered to lower the windowpanes, while both drivers and passengers must wear face masks at all times, and the vehicles must be sterilised after each trip. Hanoi will order the closing of all businesses, except for these cases: supermarkets (but not ones that provide entertainment or ones that provide on-site meals), malls, traditional markets (only food, vegetable and fruit stalls), convenience stores, grocery stores, flower and fruit shops, agricultural produce… Read full this story
- Senior citizens fight loneliness via robots and 'grandchildren' app
- Trump administration issues rule that could cost Planned Parenthood tens of millions
- The First Rule of Fighting Climate Change: Don’t Talk About Climate Change
- New Proud Boy Rules: Less Fighting, Less Wanking
- CT Supreme Court Issues Ruling in Sandy Hook Families' Lawsuit
- Appeals Court Issues Ruling that Could Seriously Hamper Dems’ Attempt to Get Unredacted Mueller Report
- Judge Issues Ruling In Case Of Catholic Teen Who Refused Vaccination Over Abortion Concerns
- Forecaddie: College players have no issue with new rules
- Failed Hanoi Meeting Has U.S. Allies in Region Asking: What’s Next?
- In Hanoi and at home, the Trump show flops
Hanoi, HCMC issue rules for citizens to fight COVID-19 have 305 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.