Shoppers at a supermarket in Ha Noi. The Ha Noi department of industry and trade said the city will face no shortage of goods during the isolation period. — VNA Photo There will be no shortage of goods for the capital city as Ha Noi starts prepping for a two-week nationwide isolation order to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), said Tran Thi Phuong Lan, deputy head of the Ha Noi department of industry and trade. Lan said the city’s supply of goods is working normally, delivering to 26 shopping centres, 142 supermarkets and thousands of stores across the city. They have also been following rigorous sanitary protocols and regularly inspected to ensure food safety and to combat the spread of the virus. Under the isolation order, the city’s supermarkets and traditional markets will remain open. Firms have been told to submit their transport vehicle numbers for special permits to deliver goods during the isolation period. Mobile stores and make-shift supply centres are also considered as additional options. The army and the police have been ordered to assist with the transport of goods and logistics if necessary. The city’s authority has been working closely with suppliers and firms… Read full this story
- Beating the hustle of Ha Noi's Old Quarter in a 1936 Citroen
- Ha Noi ready for traditional craft villages’ tourism festival
- Ha Noi – place to see before you turn 30: Business Insider
- Online contest on Ha Noi for foreigners and overseas Vietnamese launched
- Contest “ Discovery of World Heritage in Ha Noi – City of Peace”
- Ha Noi’s old quarter street food
- Nguyen Dynasty’s gold books to be showcased in Ha Noi
- Ha Noi bus system confuses some expats
- Ha Noi traffic ‘a planning headache'
- Ha Noi promotes tourism in northwest
Ha Noi faces no shortage of goods for isolation order have 293 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.