A booth at the Growtech Vietnam 2019. — Photo courtesy of the organiser HCM CITY CITY — The International Exhibition on Machinery and Technologies of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fishery to be held at the Hanoi International Exhibition Centre from October 28 to 30 will showcase advanced technologies in those fields. Growtech Vietnam, as the annual expo is called, has for many years been a prestigious and quality platform for exhibitors from many countries and territories, including those with highly developed technologies, to display advanced agricultural equipment and technologies. Hundreds of local enterprises, departments, agencies, and business groups from more than 20 provinces and cities will also show off their innovative products that are appropriate for the country’s weather and soil. Products to be displayed at the 2020 Growtech Vietnam will include machinery, equipment and technologies for farming, animal breeding and agricultural storage and processing, especially technologies and devices that alert against forest fires, floods and saltwater intrusion. This year, a separate area will be earmarked to display equipment for gardening, flowering and ornamental planting. Many varieties of ornamental flowers and plants will also be displayed to meet the growing demand. Within the framework of the exhibition, there will… Read full this story
- A strong Vietnam by virtue of digital technology
- Vietnam needs to choose the path less traveled
- Vietnam, Romania seek to bolster economic ties
- Which are the top 5 business areas in Vietnam in 2020?
- Auto Expo 2020-Components: Focus to be on technology and innovations
- 2020 marks a quarter-century of Vietnam’s ASEAN membership
- Vietnam a regional pacesetter in internet economy
- Vietnam has huge development opportunities
- ‘Make use of technologies to maximise farm output’
- Vietnam's Vingroup scraps plan to launch airline to focus on tech
Growtech Vietnam expo to feature advanced agricultural technologies have 272 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.