Americas News G20 ministers agree to keep markets open, tackle pandemic supply disruptions The Saigon Times Tuesday, Mar 31, 2020,12:52 (GMT+7) G20 ministers agree to keep markets open, tackle pandemic supply disruptionsThe Saigon Times Saudi King Salman attends a ceremony in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, October 14, 2019 – PHOTO: REUTERS RIYADH/WASHINGTON (REUTERS) – Trade ministers from the Group of 20 major economies agreed on Monday to keep their markets open and ensure the continued flow of vital medical supplies, equipment and other essential goods as the world battles the deadly coronavirus pandemic. G20 leaders pledged last week to inject over US$5 trillion into the global economy to limit job and income losses from the coronavirus outbreak, while working to ease supply disruptions caused by border closures by national governments anxious to limit transmission of the virus. In a joint statement issued after a videoconference, the trade ministers pledged to take “immediate necessary measures” to facilitate trade, incentivize additional production of equipment and drugs, and minimize supply chain disruptions. They agreed that all emergency measures should be “targeted, proportionate, transparent, and temporary,” while sticking to World Trade Organization (WTO) rules and not creating “unnecessary barriers” to trade. They also vowed to work to prevent profiteering… Read full this story
- Apple's shares break 100 on nasty market open, bounce back sharply
- Comments for : Apple's shares break 100 on nasty market open, bounce back sharply
- Japan's app market opens up to foreigners, thanks to the iPhone
- Utility Market Opens to New Competitors
- What Could Open Government Learn from Us Open Technology folks?
- Oil Dips From Recent Highs On Hopes Of Alternatives To Iran Supply
- Pet Supplies Plus to open second Katy store
- 5 marketing predictions for a data-driven future
- How Medicine's Long, Thin Supply Chain Threatens Americans
- Here's What the Next Pandemic Pathogen Might Look Like
G20 ministers agree to keep markets open, tackle pandemic supply disruptions have 287 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.