Fun videos raise awareness of self-protection amid Covid-19 outbreak By Minh Tuan The Doing Exercises, Enhancing Physique videos feature easy-to-remember dance moves reminding viewers of coronavirus infection prevention and control measures such as wearing masks, washing hands and practicing social distancing – PHOTO: COURTESY OF HTV3 DREAMS TV HCMC – The award-winning LYRICÍST dance crew and HTV3 Dreams TV are introducing a number of videos with exciting dance moves and music to promote physical activities at home during the Covid-19 outbreak. Their Doing Exercises, Enhancing Physique project is expected to help viewers raise their sense of self-protection and enhance their physical and mental health in a fun way. The project has the best professional dance choreography from Doctor of occupational therapy Alexander Tu. "We want to spread information highly recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to remind everyone in a fun way. Our purpose is to create a dance not only entertaining but also educational and allows people of all ages to dance along so to keep their energy high and stay active," Tu said. According to Tu, resistance is a shield that protects one's health from external and… Read full this story
- Coronavirus: Staff at chicken factory supplying M&S self-isolate after COVID-19 outbreak
- Trump Promotes Oklahoma Rally as ‘Wild’, Calls Masks ‘Double-Edged Sword’ Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- Australian tourism industry suffers 4 bln USD loss in Q1 amid COVID-19 outbreak: survey
- Pay attention to mental health, suicide prevention: WHO asks South-East Asia Region countries amid Covid-19
- Will the Protests Spark a Second COVID-19 Outbreak?
- Experts: Amid COVID-19, call 911 for stroke, heart attack symptoms
- PICTURED: Emmerdale cast begin 'phased return' to work amid COVID-19 crisis... as they film lockdown scenes with social distancing and NO kissing
- The Health Museum’s Live Labs promote health amid COVID-19
- Does Myanmar internet shutdown risk a COVID-19 outbreak?
- Covid-19 outbreak: Tourism minister again corners dept officials, asks CM take harsh action
Fun videos raise awareness of self-protection amid Covid-19 outbreak have 326 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.