The waterfall’s summit offers a gorgeous spectacle with its rocky brown crest protruding through soft, white cascades. File Photo HCM CITY Tà Puồng Waterfall is one of Việt Nam Central’s most impressive natural sights, with an unspoilt beauty. It is located in Tà Puồng Village, Hướng Hóa District, 120km from Đông Hà Town of Quảng Trị Province. The waterfall is 30-35m hight, with large water flow, maintained throughout the year. Tà Puồng waterfall majestically pours water all year, like white silk. A 20-minute walk further downstream leads you to another waterfall. Though lower at 10 meters, the second waterfall is wider than the first. From afar, as locals describe, its cascading waters resemble the luscious hair of local girls. VNS
- Explore the Waterfalls Of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park for an Inexpensive Vacation
- Kenya Tour-Central Highlands Vacation, Mt Kenya Area Sights And Spots
- Waterfalls in Mordor?
- Butt Bites - The Hidden Costs of Landscaping
- Hidden Beaches - Three Secret Hideaways For The Curious Traveler
- Top 4 Mistakes When Photographing Waterfalls
- Hello From Toronto - Exploring Riverdale and Queens Park by Bicycle
- Streams and Waterfalls For the Koi Pond
- Intranet Project - RAD or Waterfall?
- Waterfalls And Ruins In Arequipa A Main Tourist Attraction
Explore hidden waterfall in central Việt Nam have 205 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.