Local people in Ea Trul commune, Krong Bong district, Dak Lak province have been waiting patiently for rain for the last 6 months. However, their patience is running low as the rice fields have been seriously damaged. With no other choice, farmers have let cattle consume the crop. Some households have even lost the winter-spring crop.Daklak are being affected by drought. The province has urged localities to research and evaluate the actual water level in each lake and reservoir as well as underground water sources. This is intended to form a suitable plan to reduce economic losses caused by the prolonged drought./. VNA
- Wendy’s founder regretted using daughter’s name for fast food chain as it ‘put too much pressure on her’
- Dem Sen. Coons: Roger Stone Conviction ‘Will Put Even More Pressure’ on Gordon Sondland
- France scraps Dry January campaign after alleged pressure from winemakers
- Telstra's $3 billion NBN black hole puts dividends under pressure
- Are YOU washing your hair wrong? Spend twice as long rinsing as lathering, don't shampoo ends and NEVER towel dry... how simple changes can give you glossy locks
- Hose bans and massive fines for watering gardens: Harshest water restrictions in almost two decades to hit before Christmas as dams run dry
- Lakes dry up, groundwater depletes: Drought scare in half of India
- ABC reignites history wars with documentary claiming settlers covered up evidence that Aboriginals were farmers not hunter-gatherers to 'justify white occupation'
- Farmers can now directly enrol on PM Kisan portal
- German farmers are 'feeling' climate change
Dry spell puts Daklak farmers under pressure have 246 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.