By Tyler Fischer – March 21, 2020 09:09 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Did Hideo Kojima predict the future, again? Well, there’s a meme making the rounds that suggests so, and it makes a compelling argument. In 2019, Hideo Kojima released Death Stranding on PS4. On top of being thought-provoking and revolutionary, it was very strange. The game is set in the near future, in a post-apocalyptic world where people live in self isolation and practice social distancing. What are they hiding from? An invisible threat. And what’s keeping things from falling apart even more? A delivery man delivering much-needed supplies and packages to all of those hunkered down from the outside world. Sound familiar? It’s kinda the world we live in right now thanks to the coronavirus.This may seem like a stretch — and to an extent it is — but it’s a realization that has had many people talking about Death Stranding again. Normally I would write all of this off and simply enjoy the memes, but I can’t help but wonder if there’s actually something to this. It seems far-fetched, but then I remember that Kojima more or less predicted the information age, fake news, echo… Read full this story
- Fortune teller uses asparagus to predict future - and says England will win Euro 2020
- Mike Shinoda, Linkin Park Frontman and AI Artist Investor, on the Future of Music
- Herd Immunity Against COVID-19 in US Cannot Be Reached in Foreseeable Future, Experts Say
- E3 2019 Games List | Confirmed Titles, Predictions, Rumors, and More | Digital Trends
- Dogecoin price prediction – will it rise back?
- Bitcoin price prediction for the coming years
- Future vaccines must be able to predict and counter mutations of a virus
- Data-driven 2021: Predictions for a busy year in data, analytics and AI
- Southgate predicts much higher growth than county consultant
- Bold Prediction: General Motors Is the Next Apple Stock for Investors
Did Hideo Kojima Predict the Future Again? have 305 words, post on comicbook.com at March 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.