The number of COVID-19 cases in Vietnam has amounted to 188 with nine new patients confirmed as of 6pm on March 29, according to the Ministry of Health. A medical worker checks the body temperature of a person at the gate of Bach Mai Hospital in Hanoi Among the latest cases, there are seven Vietnamese, one French and one US citizen. Four have been quarantined since their entry into the country while two others are related to Bach Mai Hospital in Hanoi. Case 180 is a 27-year-old female student returning from France. She transited Thailand before arriving at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi on Flight TG564 on March 20. Case 181, a 33-year-old man, boarded the same flight to return to Vietnam from Thailand. The next patient is a 19-year-old female student who headed home from Switzerland. She arrived at Noi Bai airport on Flight VN618 on March 20 after transiting Thailand. The three are receiving treatment at the General Hospital of Ninh Binh province and in stable health condition. Case 183 is a 43-year-old woman living in Trung Hoa ward of Hanoi’s Cau Giay district. She is a reporter and had an interview with Case 148 on March… Read full this story
- Vaping death toll in the US rises to NINE as Kansas man in his fifties dies from mysterious lung illness linked to e-cigarettes
- London's Eastern rising: How Chinese investors behind famous skyscrapers 'The Cheesegrater' and 'Walkie Talkie' dream up plan to turn The City into 24-hour economy and stronghold it against rivals Paris and New York
- Domestic honeybees are driving wild populations of bumblebees to extinction by infecting shared plants with killer diseases
- Risk of infecting surgery patients with CJD not taken seriously, say MPs
- IPCC climate report: human impact is 'unequivocal'
- World's largest 100 weapon producers saw a 4.6 per cent rise in global sales last year to £319billion, with US firms making the biggest gains
- Hate crime rising in 30 US cities as overall crime rates decline, report finds
- Britain is in grips of scarlet fever outbreak with 480 children infected across England and Wales last week
- Here’s All The Stuff Trump’s Posted Since Release Of ‘Crazy Mueller Report’
- Service tax arrears rise to Rs 1.66 lakh crore in FY18: CAG report
COVID-19: First reporter infected, total rises to 188 have 360 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.