Present at the ceremony were Vice State President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh and Lieutenant General Le Hien Van, Deputy Director of the General Department of Politics, among others. Vice President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh confers the order to the corps. Since its establishment on April 19, 1958, the corps have increasingly developed its force to significantly contribute to the national resistance war against U.S. invaders in the past and well fulfill assigned missions currently. In particular, they joined hands to keep absolute security for big events of the country and international events held in Vietnam. In addition, the chemical force conducted campaigns of searching, collecting and treating toxic chemicals left by wars, especially joining the supervision of the project of environmental remediation of Agent Orange (AO)/dioxin contamination at Da Nang Airport and providing consultancy for the dioxin clean-up project at Phu Cat Airport in Binh Dinh province. Addressing the event, Vice President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh acknowledged and highly valued the chemical troops’ achievements over the past time. She stressed that the corps should continue embracing higher levels’ instructions and resolutions on the strategy for Fatherland protection in the current context and heightening their troops’ political stance. She also urged… Read full this story
- West Ham face FA charge over behavior after Mark Noble’s red card
- After rough year, Jags need to shore up receiving corps
- For what noble cause have Dale Jr., Danica Patrick teamed up?
- Former Buckeyes Holtz, Smith, Wells to be honored by OHSAA
- Honor Code rallies to win Whitney at Saratoga
- Updated 2015 NFL draft order, team needs: Week 16
- Miami’s AmericanAirlines Arena honored for energy efficiency
- Heat’s arena awarded LEED Gold honors for energy efficiency
- The Latest: Moving ceremony in London to honor Paris victims
- Clippers’ Blake Griffin to have No. 23 jersey honored by Oklahoma
Chemical Corps honored with noble order have 294 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.