A Briton who had recovered from the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) was released from the hospital in the central province of Thua Thien – Hue on Saturday morning after over two weeks of treatment. Hue Central Hospital in the namesake capital city of Thua Thien – Hue completed procedures to discharge the 58-year-old British man, who is identified as Vietnam’s 33rd case, after having treated him since March 10. His two latest test results all came back negative for the novel coronavirus. Upon his discharge, the man said he appreciates the doctors at Hue Central Hospital who took care of him and made his recovery possible, adding that he will return to Vietnam soon to continue his unfinished trip. The Briton came to Vietnam on flight VN0054 from London that arrived at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi on March 2. He was on the same flight as Vietnam’s patient No. 17, a Hanoi woman who was diagnosed with COVID-19 on March 6 after the country had gone three weeks without any new infection. The British man was placed in quarantine at Hue Central Hospital on March 10 and had been treated there until his release on Saturday. According to Prof. Dr. Pham Nhu… Read full this story
- Tearful mother accuses The Priory of 'putting profits before patients' as hospital faces multi-million pound fine for health and safety breaches in death of her 14-year-old daughter
- FOUR patients are tested for suspected coronavirus in Scotland after returning from Wuhan with flu-like symptoms - as Health Secretary is urged to order checks on passengers on ALL flights from China
- Cornwall hospital to discharge patients early despite saying it may be harmful
- May 29: Philanthropist pays hospital bills of indigent patients
- Hospitals create a joyous Tết for patients
- Scientists fear up to 4,500 Chinese patients may have caught the new coronavirus as health chiefs in Wuhan confirm four more cases
- Fears rise that coronavirus patients are still allowed to roam the streets of China FREELY after 'reporters found sufferers who are NOT quarantined'
- 21st Century Hospitals & IVF Centre: Making Parenthood A Reality For New-Age Couples
- The plight of cancer patients
- Revealed: Only ONE NHS trust hit the target of seeing 95% of A&E patients within four hours in 2019 (so use our interactive tool to find out how badly YOUR local hospital performed)
British COVID-19 patient discharged from hospital in Hue have 375 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.