President Donald Trump on Friday signed a $2 trillion coronavirus rescue package that will result in individual checks being sent to Americans, loans going to small businesses and aid for industries hard hit by the coronavirus. ‘We got hit by the invisible enemy and we got hit hard,’ President Trump said during the signing ceremony at the Oval Office. ‘I want to thank Republicans and Democrats for coming together, setting aside their differences and putting America first.’ The president joked about the package’s trillion dollar price tag. ‘I’ve never signed anything with a T on it,’ he said. Even though the president called it bipartisan work, he was only surrounded by Republican lawmakers and members of his Cabinet at the signing ceremony. President Trump joined by Republicans only at the signing ceremony for the coronavirus, including (from left): Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, Economic adviser Larry Kudlow, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy, Vice President Mike Pence, Republican Rep. Kevin Brady, Dr. Deborah Birx, and Rep. Greg Walden Speaker Nancy Pelosi signed the legislation along side Republican House Leader Kevin McCarthy and Democratic Leader Steny Hoyer President Trump signed the $2 trillion package into… Read full this story
- Mitch McConnell says Donald Trump's impeachment trial will start next Tuesday, hours after Nancy Pelosi says House will vote to send the articles tomorrow—and Republican leader says charges against president will NOT be dismissed quickly
- 'This isn't a trial - it's a COVER-UP!' Chuck Schumer rages against Mitch McConnell's rules for Donald Trump's impeachment trial as a 'national disgrace'
- Democrats and Donald Trump will each get just 24 hours over TWO DAYS to make their case at impeachment trial, under Republican plan - and senators will debate rules behind closed doors tomorrow
- Donald Trump unleashes his loyalists to swarm the well of the Senate: President's firebrand defenders including Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows are out on his impeachment defense team
- 'She beat me to the cover of Time magazine!' Donald Trump slaps at Greta Thunberg AGAIN saying she should focus on 'other countries' and claiming 'we've got the cleanest water and air in the world'
- Donald Trump calls climate activists 'fortune tellers' and 'alarmists' during Davos appearance ahead of Senate impeachment trial - as Greta Thunberg sits in the audience
- Donald Trump's disgraced national security adviser Mike Flynn tries to WITHDRAW his guilty plea claiming government 'acted in bad faith' against him and he is INNOCENT
- 'Do you solemnly swear you will do impartial justice, according to the Constitution and laws, so help you God?' Chief Justice John Roberts and the 100 senators are sworn as jurors in to put Donald Trump on trial
- Democrats turn their fire on Donald Trump: Debating 2020 candidates ignore each other's records to slam president as a LIAR over Iran
- Donald Trump's attorneys call his impeachment a 'perversion of the Constitution' and the Democratic inquiry a 'CHARADE' as they set out their case to acquit him at Senate trial which starts tomorrow
BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump signs $2.2 trillion coronavirus relief package into law and thanks both sides for bipartisan deal - but surrounds himself with Republicans who ignore social distancing for ceremony have 495 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.