Binh Thuan has many typical rural industrial products for export, such as dried dragon fruit Strengthening production According to the Binh Thuan Department of Industry and Trade, the province has so far completed eight industry promotion projects (four national and four provincial projects) with a total budget of more than VND3.08 billion. Of these, five projects with total funding of VND550 million focused on application of advanced equipment in the production of the province’s advantageous products, such as agro-forestry-fishery products, cashew nuts, dragon fruit, fish sauce, and cartons. They helped many facilities shift to industrial production, reduce manual labor, and increase productivity and product quality. In addition, Binh Thuan has many products that were processed and “upgraded” to typical rural industrial products forming a basis for the province to develop more brands and increase competitiveness of local products in both domestic and foreign markets. Through industry promotion activities, the province also organized events to honor local outstanding rural industrial products and registered products for selection at national level. Three local products won prizes in 2019 including Thai Nguyen chopsticks made from “buong” trees of Nguyen Quang Thai household business; dried red dragon fruit of the 12B Dried Fruit and Vegetable… Read full this story
- Agriculture in aviation to boost productivity, increase exports
- Index aims to boost productivity in Scotland
- WPP offloads post-production business
- Shorter working week would boost productivity, UK study suggests
- The cultural renaissance that is boosting Bradford business
- Jameela Jamil criticises stars who promote diet products online
- Young people 'boosting ethical businesses'
- How to boost your business with Data Literacy
- Charm of Wood exhibition promoting wood products
- Pooch product business top dog in Lincolnshire Show competition
Binh Thuan Province: Industry promotion boosts production, business efficiency have 269 words, post on ven.vn at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.