Participants at the meeting (Photo: VNA) Jakarta (VNA) – The 14th meeting of the ASEAN-Japan Joint Cooperation Committee (AJJCC) took place in Jakarta, Indonesia, on March 11 under the co-chair of Ambassador Tran Duc Binh, head of the Vietnamese Permanent Mission to ASEAN, and Japanese Ambassador to ASEAN Chiba Akira. ASEAN member nations appreciated Japan’s effective cooperation and support for the bloc for many years through the Japan-ASEAN Integration Fund (JAIF) with a total grant of nearly 85 million USD by December 31, 2019. The two sides highly evaluated positive results the two sides achieved in political-security, economic and socio-cultural cooperation. They affirmed their commitment to further strengthen the ASEAN-Japan Strategic Partnership and effectively implement joint statements signed by their high-ranking leaders. Accordingly, ASEAN and Japan will prioritise expanding cooperation on infrastructure development through implementing the ASEAN-Japan Transport Partnership (AJTP), negotiating the ASEAN-Japan Air Services Agreement and creating connectivity between implementing Japan’s Expanded Partnership for Quality Infrastructure” initiative and the Master Plan on ASEAN Connectivity 2025 (MPAC 2025). The two sides will also focus resources on comprehensively implementing the remaining action lines of the 2017 Revised Implementation Plan of the Vision Statement on ASEAN-Japan Friendship and Cooperation, and the ASEAN-Japan 10-Year Strategic Economic Cooperation Roadmap, especially activities and projects… Read full this story
- Australia-VN to raise relations to Strategic Partnership: Aussie Prof
- ASEAN, Japan step up transport cooperation
- Vietnam, Australia look to lift up ties to strategic partnership
- BRICS strategic partnership for global stability, shared security and innovative growth
- Indonesia, India upgrade ties to comprehensive strategic partnership
- Sports, Inc. and OrderMyGear Form Strategic Partnership to Broaden eCommerce Utility for Dealers in Team and Sports Industry
- Keyrus Strengthens Tableau Partnership, Launches New Analytics Platform at Tableau Conference 2019
- Vietnam values strategic partnership with Thailand: NA leader
- Spotlight: Xi urges BRICS countries to deepen strategic partnership, open up 2nd "Golden Decade"
- Interview: Xi's visit to strengthen comprehensive strategic partnership with Argentina -- ambassador
ASEAN, Japan vow to strengthen strategic partnership have 307 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 12, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.