As coronavirus tightens its grip across the globe, the United Nations’ agency for children (UNICEF) on Tuesday posted a video that emphasised the importance of washing hands. The agency tweeted a video of “handwashing dance” by a Vietnamese artist named Quang Dang. “We love this handwashing dance from Vietnamese dancer, Quang Dang,” the agency said in its tweet adding, “Washing your hands with soap and water is one of the first steps to protect yourself from #coronavirus”.Also read: How parents can prevent children from falling prey to coronavirusWe love this handwashing dance from Vietnamese dancer, Quang Đăng. #coronavirus. pic.twitter.com/lmXLbR3hZa— UNICEF (@UNICEF) March 3, 2020 The video shows Đăng and another dancer mixing up handwashing etiquette with groovy dance steps. The United Nations and the World Health Organisation recommend washing hands regularly to keep the infection at bay. Also read: Two more test positive for coronavirus in Hyderabad“Hands should be washed often, especially before eating; after blowing nose, coughing, or sneezing; and going to the bathroom. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol,” UNICEF said in one of its recent releases on coronavirus. The virus has… Read full this story
- Spanish prosecutors charge pop star Shakira with tax evasion
- 'People are shooting each other for food and water': Bahamas Hurricane Dorian death toll will be 'staggering' with THOUSANDS still missing as bodies pile up and militias are formed to stop looting
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by JUUL Labs - Trump attack on progressive Dems draws sharp rebuke
- Donald Trump willing to slap tariffs on all Chinese imports
- German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas makes surprise Libya visit
- Eric Prydz’s 5-ton Holosphere shows the ambitious future of concert tech
- From Both Sides of the Divide: A United Ireland or a Hard Border Named Brexit?
- Airbnb bans 'party houses' after California shooting kills 5
- Taylor Swift: ‘I was literally about to break’
As coronavirus scare looms, UNICEF tweets video of ‘handwashing dance’ have 318 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at March 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.