Ruth Langsford spoke out on her sister’s suicide during an emotional segment on Monday’s episode of This Morning. The ITV presenter broke down in tears as the show discussed Caroline Flack’s death over the weekend. Telling viewers that ‘this happened in my family,’ Ruth tearfully explained what it was like for a family member left behind after suicide. Loss: Ruth Langsford spoke out on her sister’s suicide during an emotional segment on Monday’s episode of This Morning focusing on Caroline Flack’s death Ruth’s sister Julia Johnson, 62, who had battled depression for years, was found dead by her husband Paul at their home in Lingfield, Surrey in June 2019. At the time, the ITV host, 59, told viewers her sister had died ‘after a long illness’, with an inquest later ruling she had died by suicide. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Love Island fans call for the show to be AXED after Caroline… ‘You were so loved’: Love Island star Dani Dyer pays tribute… Ashley Roberts breaks down in tears as she pays touching… Love Island stars Curtis Pritchard and Nathan Massey pay… Share this article Share 1.5k shares Devastated, Ruth was unable to go to work that week and two months… Read full this story
- Remembering the Evansville plane crash that shook college basketball
- Tim Tebow believes. Do you?
- MMQB: Breaking down the frenzied first four days of free agency
- Player suicides lead to tough set of questions for coaches
- The Latest: Jim Brown recalls Ali as social force, comedian
- MLB: Nine Very Cool Things to Look Forward to in 2017
- Three years ago Landon Michelson nobly DQ’ed himself from U.S. Open qualifying, a decision that has haunted him to this day
- Choice Route: An unexpected journey down Ron Parker’s unlikely playoffs path
- Tony Romo and the quarterback dominoes that are about to fall
- Throwing in the chair: The increasingly bizarre and sad legacy of Bob Knight and Indiana
'You believe you don't have a choice and that's the sad thing for people left behind': Ruth Langsford breaks down in tears on This Morning as she recalls her sister's suicide after Caroline Flack's death have 318 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.