The My Thuan 2 Bridge will start from An Thai Trung intersection in Cai Be District of Tien Giang Province and end at an intersection with National Highway 80, the starting point of My Thuan-Can Tho Expressway. The bridge and two lanes leading to the bridge will have a total length of 6.61 kilometers including 4.7 kilometers lanes with the designed speed limit of 100 kilometers per hour. Deputy Minister of Transport Nguyen Nhat makes a statement at the ceremony organized on February 27 to start work on My Thuan 2 Bridge (Photo: SGGP) At first the bridge with a length of 1.9 kilometers was designed to have four lanes but it was adjusted to six lanes later. It is located 350 meters upstream of the existing My Thuan Bridge. The bridge requires an estimated VND5 trillion (US$215,369,908), sourced from the State budget, said Deputy Transport Minister Nguyen Nhat. It connects the My Thuan – Can Tho and Trung Luong-My Thuan expressways to form a good traffic system to help push up logistics in the Mekong Delta region and reduce pressure on existing My Thuan Bridge and the National Highway 1A. The bridge is expected to be completed in 2023…. Read full this story
- VTF Junior Tour 4 starts today in Nghệ An
- LaVall Jordan eager to get started after returning to Butler
- Tip #2: Maximizing Your Bottom Line, Getting Started: 8 Tips from Publishing Law Attorneys for Content Monetization
- Composting: How to Get Started in Twinsburg
- Composting: How to Get Started in Mentor
- FinTech: How to Get Started with Blockchain
- Bike-share companies are transforming US cities – and they're just getting started
- Yankees’ Winn ready to get started with Yankees
- Calorie counts that started today not a partisan issue, FDA says
- Bolton starts today, with a Syria crisis on the agenda. But there are limits to what he can do.
Work on My Thuan 2 Bridge gets started today have 287 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.