In 2018, Viettel’s turnover reached VND 240 trillion According to the Ministry of Finance’s General Department of Taxation, Viettel topped the list of the 1,000 biggest taxpayers in Vietnam in 2018. This is the third consecutive year that the military business ranks first on the list. In the year, the telecommunications giant contributed more than VND 36 trillion to the State budget, accounting for 70% of the total tax payment from the telecommunications and IT sector. Viettel’s tax payment was equivalent to the aggregate budget of the training-education, science-technology, culture, and information sectors. In 2018, Viettel’s turnover reached VND 240 trillion, and its pre-tax profit was more VND 37 trillion. Translated by Tran Hoai
- WEF speaks highly of Vietnam’s COVID-19 containment
- Five new cases bring Vietnam's Covid-19 count to 212
- Google IO 2018: all of the highlights and news from the keynote
- Stratolaunch to launch hypersonic vehicles from world's biggest airplane
- 5 Things to Know About the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia
- Ben Affleck admits Jennifer Garner divorce is 'biggest regret of my life'
- Columbus Blue Jackets: This season’s biggest surprises and disappointments
- Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Is 2020's Biggest New Steam Release So Far
- How Animal Crossing Started From One Of Nintendo's Biggest Flops
- VTA wants to build world's biggest subway tunnel in downtown San Jose
Viettel is the biggest taxpayer in Vietnam in 2018 have 203 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 22, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.