If Tiki and Sendo successfully carry out the merger, the Vietnamese e-commerce market will be the playing field for three major players. Two of them, Lazada and Shopee, are foreign invested. After Adayroi of Vingroup left the market, there are only two Vietnamese names in the e-commerce market – Tiki and Sendo. Meanwhile, a foreign source said Tiki and Sendo are negotiating a merger deal. The news has not been confirmed by Tiki and Sendo, but the deal is hoped to succeed, and if so, will create big changes in the market. If Tiki and Sendo successfully carry out the merger, the Vietnamese e-commerce market will be the playing field for three major players. Two of them, Lazada and Shopee, are foreign invested. SBI E-Vietnam is the biggest shareholder with 21.85 percent of shares, while Econtext Asia 11.47 percent and Beenos Asia 5.93 percent. Cutthroat competition M. Ha
- We've offered Taylor big money to secure fight, insist Persoon camp
- Government rejects claim that big money could be saved at new hospital
- Done deal: Chelsea complete big money move for Bundesliga winger
- Done deal: Chelsea complete big money move for Bundesliga winger Christian Pulisic
- Big-money divorces at highest level since boom
- Worry for Leinster and Ireland as Sean O'Brien linked with big-money Premiership move to join up with Declan Kidney
- Local hero: Events firm that hosts parties for tech giants gathering Momentum
- Petrol prices: BP reveals what it spends your money on
- Backpackers visiting Turkey spend more money than the average tourist, research finds
- 'Let us spend the money on our children, not just potholes'
Vietnam’s e-commerce firms spend big money to fight foreign giants have 251 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.