Overseas Vietnamese in Austria (Photo: VNA) Nhập Vienna (VNA) – A Vietnamese language course for young Vietnamese generations opened in Vienna, Austria on February 15. Speaking at the event, Vietnamese Ambassador Le Dung said apart from Vietnamese teaching and learning, it is necessary to give overseas Vietnamese youths an insight into Vietnam’s traditional culture and inspire their patriotism. He hoped that the Vietnamese language teaching model will be expanded to other Austrian localities, especially those home to many Vietnamese people. Chairwoman of the Vietnam Women’s Association (VWA) in Austria Bui Thanh Hai also thanked the Vietnamese embassy for supporting the opening of the course, which was planned last year. Before the course is launched, the embassy, in coordination with the State Committee on Overseas Vietnamese Affairs, held courses to standardise Vietnamese language teaching programmes for VWA members and Vietnamese students who engage in teaching. The embassy called on philanthropists to establish a study encouragement fund to maintain classes every Saturday on its premises./. VNA
- Tee One Up in Colorado This Summer with New Course Openings, Major Tournaments and Unmatched Golf Experiences
- US Muslims attend Turkish language course
- Unemployment fund to dedicate €11m over four years to language training
- New Online Course Introduces Bioinformatics To Address Skills Gap
- Possible closure of Valparaiso's Forest Park Golf Course has some golfers concerned
- This Lake Tahoe luxury housing development is opening its 'family campus' this summer
- Conquistadores want city to reshape Randolph Golf Course to bring back PGA
- Plan: Sell part of Randolph Golf Course to help lure PGA back to Tucson
- Defending French Open champ Jelena Ostapenko fumes after 'terrible day at the office'
- Kyle Edmund ready for extra pressure at French Open
Vietnamese language course opens in Austria have 272 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.