The Hanoitimes – Before the nCoV outbreak, three Vietnamese airlines namely Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific and VietJet operated 87 regular and charter flight routes to 54 destinations in China with a total of 401 flights per week. The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) has permitted Vietnamese airlines to resume some flight routes from Vietnam to Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau to ferry stranded passengers at airports in these territories back home. Three Vietnamese airlines: Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific, Vietjet Air Though the route between HCMC and Hong Kong will still be operational after the February 5, it will be closely monitored for potential adjustments in flight frequency in response to travel demand, Vietnam Airlines said in a statement.
- Vietnamese airlines to resume domestic flights from April 16
- Vietnamese carriers not allowed to resume ticket sales yet
- Carriers not allowed to resume ticket sales yet
- Flights resume in Wuhan after lockdown ends
- Airlines must have approval to resume flights
- Domestic airlines decline refund to customers for cancelled tickets as lockdown extended
- More Qantas flights revealed to have been crewed by staff with Covid-19
- Drop in international flights, diversions handled well, authority says
- US airline stocks fall on coronavirus fears
- Vietnam sends 600 Europeans home by special flights
Vietnamese airlines allowed to resume certain flights to China have 193 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at February 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.