HUGE winds of 60mph and snow will hit parts of the UK on Sunday as the country braces for a wintery start to the week. The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for wind in Scotland on Monday and Tuesday – but it could extended to England, Wales and Northern Ireland. A weather system bringing rain will push from the south and south east towards the north throughout Sunday. Temperatures in the north and Scotland will struggle to break 8C and rain will turn to hill snow in high areas. Marco Petagna, a Met Office meteorologist, told Sun Online: “By morning outbreaks of rain will start from Northern Ireland and across North England and even down South East England. “Rain continues to go north east during the day into Scotland – mainly in areas above 300 metres.”In the south after the rain it will develop into bright and sunny skies in central and southern England and Wales. “Temperatures in the north and in Scotland will get up to 6C or 8C and further south across England and Wales there will be highs of between 12C and 14C. “Tomorrow night there will be a continuous outbreak of rain in… Read full this story
- D.C.-area forecast: A blustery Christmas Day is just the start of a very cold week
- D.C.-area forecast: Seasonably colder today, with wind advisory for Christmas Day; a few snowflakes tonight?
- D.C.-area forecast: Seasonably colder today, with a gusty chill Christmas Day; a few snowflakes tonight?
- NJ Snowstorm: Winter storm warning issued, south Jersey to get hit hardest
- What is Christmas weather going to be like for the Naples-Fort Myers area?
- D.C.-area forecast: The frigid final days of 2017
- D.C.-area forecast: Freezing cold weather into next week, with a couple chances of light snow
- Bitter cold ahead for days, possibly weeks
- Bitter cold spell approaching
- D.C.-area forecast: Showery today as a cold front nears, with a bigger Arctic blast for Christmas
UK weather forecast – snow to hit TOMORROW as Britain braces for cold front with 60mph winds have 328 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.