Nation Two more patients in Vietnam test negative for coronavirus The Saigon Times Daily Monday, Feb 17, 2020,18:44 (GMT+7) Two more patients in Vietnam test negative for coronavirusThe Saigon Times Daily A quarantine area for coronavirus patients and those suspected of being infected with the virus at the HCMC Hospital for Tropical Diseases. Two more patients in Vietnam have tested negative for the virus – PHOTO: SGGP HCMC – A Vietnamese American man in HCMC and a three-month-old baby in Vinh Phuc Province have tested negative for the new coronavirus after getting infected weeks earlier. T.K.H., 73, is confirmed to have recovered from the disease after testing negative for the virus five times. However, he needs to undergo further tests to ensure that all his samples are negative before he can be discharged from hospital, according to the HCMC Hospital for Tropical Diseases. This is the oldest coronavirus patient in Vietnam and the third case reported in HCMC. The man had boarded a China Southern Airlines flight from the United States to Vietnam on January 14 and transited for two hours on January 15 through an airport in Wuhan. He arrived at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCMC on January 16 and stayed… Read full this story
- Breast Cancer DNA Testing
- The Progression Of The Treadmill Stress Test
- Selling Your Home? Why You Should Have It Undergo Fontana Mold Testing
- CA 125 Testing: The Whole Truth
- How Soon Can You Take a Home Pregnancy Test?
- Prospective Home Buyers - The Importance Of Escondido Mold Testing
- The Importance of Diabetes Testing
- Bitter Vietnam Vets Often Cause Hurtful Statements Detracting From Their Honor, Duty and Service
- Negative Food Allergy Testing Is Not The Same As Food Intolerance And Food Sensitivity Testing
- Why Are Most Home HIV Test Kits Not FDA Approved?
Two more patients in Vietnam test negative for coronavirus have 285 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.