Stating at the conference, director of the HCMC Tourism Department Bui Ta Hoang Vu said that the department has put forward two groups of solutions including the one to work with travel companies, airlines and service firms to build a domestic stimulation program with the discount of up to 50 percent. The other is to solve difficulties for travel companies who have reeled under the impact of the Covid-19 outbreak. It has organized some meetings with businesses and associations to listen to their difficulties as well as proposals of solutions to maintain the development level during and after the epidemic. Mr. Dinh Ngoc Duc, head of the Tourist Market Department under the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, said that Vietnam’s tourist industry posted high growth rate in 2019 and felled into crisis in 2020 due to Covid-19. Some well-known tourist destinations reported sharp decline in the number of visitors. Travel companies must brace for the epidemic and settle arising problems. HCMC has prepared scenarios to recover after the epidemic is under control. For instance, travel companies in collaboration with airlines will offer discounts to stimulate tourism demand. Authorized agencies have organized meetings to tackle difficulties for businesses. Mr. Nguyen Dang… Read full this story
- Industrial Building Solutions for Your Business
- Ever-Growing Tourist Industry Propels Property Growth in Italy
- Five Factors to Consider When Selecting a Travel Industry Software Solution
- Decision to Cull Elephants in South Africa Has Repercussions in the Tourist Industry
- Innovative Leadership Solutions Depend On Innovative Learning Solutions
- The Downfall in the Tourism Industry
- Will The Thermal Spray Industry Flourish Or Flounder Under The Next US President?
- Low Cost & Dependable Manufacturing IT Solutions
- Industrial Cleaning Supplies
- Industrial Rope Access - Safety and Benefits of Industrial Rope Access
Tourist industry debates solutions to cope with Covid-19 in HCMC have 280 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.