Tourism Tourism operators pin hopes on domestic segment after eradication of Covid-19 By Dao Loan Friday, Feb 21, 2020,13:32 (GMT+7) Tourism operators pin hopes on domestic segment after eradication of Covid-19 By Dao Loan Tourists attend an animal show at a safari park in the island district of Phu Quoc, Kien Giang Province – PHOTO: DAO LOAN HCMC – Multiple plans are being prepared to restore the local tourism sector when the Covid-19 threat is eradicated, including promotional programs to attract tourists. Many travel firms expect the domestic segment to be the key to the speedy recovery of the tourism industry. With attractive promotions, the industry could see a rebound within a few months as local tourists are forecast to be the first ones to travel at the end of the outbreak. All eyes on local tourists The substantial size of the domestic segment and the quick response of local visitors to promotional events are the two main reasons cited by travel firms for the plan’s focus on this segment to restore the industry. Data from the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism showed that the number of local tourists last year rose by 6% against that of 2018 to reach 85 million; this segment… Read full this story
- Hogs pin hopes on loser's bracket run
- AMD pins hopes on Barcelona chip
- HTC Pins Hopes on China to Avoid Becoming the Next Nokia
- White Sox pin hopes on Collins geting 'up off the mat'
- White Sox pin hopes on Collins getting 'up off the mat'
- BlackBerry pins hopes on an Android phone, Priv, as handset losses continue
- BlackBerry pins hopes on an Android phone as handset losses continue
- AFC South 2019: Colts’ Luck is out as Jaguars pin hopes on Foles
- Slammed by phone rivals, Sharp pins hopes on in-car displays
- Space holidays: How tourism is saving manned space flight
Tourism operators pin hopes on domestic segment after eradication of Covid-19 have 293 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.