The year 2019 closed with remarkable achievements for Viet Nam’s economy, building a steady foundation for sustainable development. Belows are the top 10 outstanding economic events of the year. Workers examine electronic components at the factory of the Young Poong Electronics VINA Co. Ltd in Binh Xuyen II Industrial Park, in the northern province of Vinh Phuc Province. The year 2019 closed with remarkable achievements for Viet Nam’s economy, building a steady foundation for sustainable development. Belows are the top 10 outstanding economic events of the year. 1. GDP growth rate among fastest in the region In 2019, Viet Nam posted gross domestic product (GDP) growth of 7.02 per cent amidst growing competition in the region and the world. This is the second straight year the country has fulfilled all 12 targets set by the National Assembly, including a record trade surplus of US$9.94 billion, total registered foreign direct investment capital of $38.02 billion – a 10-year high, low budget overspending, and inflation under 3 per cent. This is also the fourth consecutive year inflation has been kept below 4 per cent. 2. Viet Nam inks free trade, investment protection deals with EU On June 30, the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and… Read full this story
- Social entrepreneurship takes root though Vietnam still not affluent
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 26
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 20
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 22
- A substantial cut in policy rate is warranted at this stage
- Coronavirus map: How many deaths have there been from Covid-19 so far?
- Monaco GP canceled as coronavirus hits more F1 races
- Coronavirus latest: Italian deaths slow for second day
- Coronavirus latest: UK rolls out nationwide lockdown
- Al Gore Fast Facts
Top 10 economic events of Vietnam in 2019 have 262 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.