Medical examination for a suspected person (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Over 100 citizens have returned home after 14 days in quarantine at a border military facility in the northern province of Lang Son following the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Director of the Lang Son Centre for Disease Control Dao Dinh Cuong said on February 17 that all suspected cases were in good health and displayed no symptoms of respiratory problems. They were urged to follow the Ministry of Health’s recommendations as well as raise public awareness of COVID-19 prevention measures and the significance of quarantine. More than 404 Vietnamese returnees from China were kept under observation at Regiment 123 barracks where they received medical examinations every day. In Quang Ninh province, six suspected cases returned home on February 16 after being monitored for 14 days at the provincial military school and testing negative for the virus. They were among the Vietnamese citizens who returned from China’s Wuhan city, the epicenter of the virus outbreak, on February 1. A quarantine zone has been set up at the military school to receive up to 300 people from coronavirus-hit areas as well as high-risk localities. There are 334 foreign workers from local industrial… Read full this story
- Delhi Court convicts 19 in Muzaffarpur shelter home sexual assault case
- Hong Kong reports 1st highly-suspected case of novel coronavirus pneumonia
- Kevin Kasuza struck on helmet, tests negative for concussion
- Drug addict, 19, admits to looting homes of desperate residents fleeing bushfires - stealing their jewellery and a car which he then crashed
- Does the future of music festivals rely on pill testing?
- China stays vigilant after more pneumonia cases were reported
- China reports 17 new cases of mystery virus
- MCC in favour of retaining five-day Test cricket
- China reports 17 new cases of coronavirus strain
- NZ vs IND: On home turf, Kiwis will be a handful for India, says Taylor
Testing negative for COVID-19, suspected cases allowed to go home have 294 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.