After a record-breaking day for domestic netball in England, Tamsin Greenway looks back at some of the key talking points from the Vitality Netball Superleague’s Season Opener. Bayman shares first-season lessons in bid to buildFearless Pulse impress at Season OpenerNew kids on the blockAt the start of a new four-year international cycle, changes happen not only within international teams but a new breed of players come through the domestic ranks too and that was clear in Birmingham.Personally, I’d probably underestimated just how many youngsters were going to make the match-day 10s and secure game time. From the first game of the day, with Funmi Fadoju coming on for Pulse, to the last and Sienna Rushton gaining her first cap at Wasps, there was so much to enjoy.Funmi is someone I’d heard about for a while but hadn’t seen play in person until Saturday. The impact she had against Sirens was absolutely amazing. I loved how fearless she was, how much ball she got her hands on and how at home she looked on a Superleague court. So happy and grateful to have made my NSL debut for @Pulse_Netball and winning🎉, it was amazing😁💗. Huge thanks to @BirdBeers🙏🏾 for the opportunity… Read full this story
- Huddle Up: Whitehouse Talking Points heading into Week 3
- The Minnesota Wild open camp and other sports observations
- Breaking down Auburn's two-deep depth chart for opener against Washington
- Wild players know if season isn't success, group could be broken up
- When will Collin Sexton take over for George Hill as starting point guard? Hey, Chris!
- MAILBAG: Can Auburn football get hot and go on another late-season run?
- Wyatt Davis, not Tate Martell, is the red zone answer that may save Ohio State's season: Doug Lesmerises
- How can Florida Atlantic upset No. 7 Oklahoma? 5 ways Owls can pull off biggest win in program history
- Cross-country best of Week 1: Ridgewood freshmen star
- Who are the 10 most important NFL players in Los Angeles?
Tamsin Greenway's Vitality Netball Superleague Season Opener talking points have 323 words, post on www.skysports.com at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.