Swedish technology giants Ericsson and ABB are partnering and planning to establish a smart manufacturing production facility in Vietnam this year, supporting the nation’s strategic Industry 4.0 vision when the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) is expected to come into force. “From an ICT and high-tech perspective, the pact will pave the way for increased investment in smart manufacturing capabilities in Vietnam by European manufacturers. The EVFTA will further accelerate the need for accelerated expansion of 4G networks this year and next, coupled with the introduction of 5G capabilities to Vietnam in the 2021 to 2022 timeframe,” Denis Brunetti, president of Ericsson Vietnam and Myanmar, told VIR. “We intend to invest in a variety of emerging technologies such as AI and automation, as well as our global service capabilities to Vietnam in partnership with our mobile operator customers, encouraged by the favourable terms and conditions incorporated in the EVFTA,” he added. “We are also planning to strategically partner and collaborate with world-leading manufacturing companies such as ABB to support them in introducing smart manufacturing facilities to Vietnam in the near future.” Evidently, Ericsson Vietnam is well positioned to tap into the benefits and value of the EVFTA through existing 4G… Read full this story
- Legal Marijuana Is A $194 Billion Opportunity, Report Suggests
- FCC Approves SpaceX, Telesat, LeoSat and Kepler Internet Constellations
- Why Does Freshly Cut Grass Smell So Nice?
- As Opportunity Rover Sleeps, Other NASA Craft Study Mars' Raging Dust Storm
- PM Phuc wishes for early approval of trade deals with EU
- U.K. Press Regulation Royal Charter Is Approved By the Queen
- Pakistan gets approval from IMF for $6 billion loan
- Italy in fresh political chaos amid calls to impeach the president
- Film Fresh, DivX sign DVD agreement
- Replacement Cobb Elementary School Name Approved
Smorgasbord of opportunities from freshly approved EVFTA have 284 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.