BENGALURU: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella will begin a three day India trip on February 24 from Mumbai, where he will engage with chief executives of Indian companies on the future of technology. “…Nadella will share his vision for the future of technology and how Indian organisations can lead in an era of digital transformation,” the company said. Apart from Nadella and Jean Philippe Courtois, EVP and president, Global Sales, Marketing and Operations, at Microsoft, the summit will also be addressed by industry stalwarts. Nadella will head to Bengaluru on February 25 for the ‘Microsoft Future Decoded – Tech Summit’ in the city. In his keynote address, he is expected to engage with the audience on the future of technology and the role of Indian organisations in an “era of digital transformation.”
- 5 best spots to explore when you visit Mumbai
- Want to make Mumbai fintech hub: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis
- Ahead of meet, Sena mouthpiece calls Amit Shah, PM Modi 'wilful defaulters'
- Amit Shah to meet Uddhav Thackeray today to lay ground for poll tie-up
- Ahead of meet, Shiv Sena mouthpiece calls Amit Shah, PM Modi 'wilful defaulters'
- Amit Shah meets Uddhav Thackeray as BJP tries to pacify sulking Shiv Sena
- Amit Shah’s meeting with Lata Mangeshkar cancelled after singer taken ill
- Beijing For India-China-Pak Trilateral Meet
- Yes or no? Priyanka’s mom reacts after meeting actress’ rumoured boyfriend Nick Jonas
- India, Indonesia agree to triple bilateral trade to $50 billion
Satya Nadella to begin India visit with Mumbai meet have 227 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.