Accordingly, responsibility of each unit related to appraisement, approval and implementation of social and technical infrastructure for the Loc An- Binh Son resettlement area of Long Thanh International Airport Project had to carry out in April. At the same time, the relevant units need to research, propose solutions for speeding up implementation of the remaining component parts and to ensure the construction progress of the Long Thanh International Airport project. The Provincial People’s Committee also requested the Natural Resources and Environment to preside and coordinate with the Provincial Construction Investment Project Management Board, Long Thanh District People’s Committee and related units based on the guidance of the Provincial People’s Committee to draft a report of progress, tasks in the near future, difficulties, solutions to speed up the implementation of land acquisition, compensation and resettlement support project of Long Thanh International Airport Project to submit the Provincial People’s Committee submission in February. Tags: Resettlement areas Long Thanh Int’l Airport Project Dong Nai Province
- Boston Airport Could Start Charging To Pick Up And Drop Off Passengers For 'Environmental Reasons'
- Samsung Galaxy S4 coming to seven US carriers starting 24 April
- Ataribox now Atari VCS, preorders start in April
- HTC One arrives on AT&T on 19 April, pre-orders start 4 April
- Google starts construction of Taiwan data center
- Construction of world's biggest solar project starts in 2012
- Balloon-powered internet for remote areas? Meet Google's Project Loon
- HP preps Project Moonshot launch April 8
- Microsoft’s latest datacenter project started with $6 million in land
- Fully Driverless Cars Can Be Tested On California Roads Starting In April
Resettlement areas of Long Thanh Airport Project to start construction in April have 257 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.