Other News Post-inspections should be enhanced for efficient business condition reform: experts By Thuy Dung Friday, Feb 28, 2020,12:59 (GMT+7) Post-inspections should be enhanced for efficient business condition reform: expertsBy Thuy Dung Containers of goods are loaded onto a vessel at SP-ITC International Container Terminal in HCMC’s District 9. Post-inspections should be enhanced to improve the effectiveness of business condition reform – PHOTO: LE ANH HANOI – Ministries and agencies should create breakthroughs in reforming business conditions by enhancing post-inspections, stated experts at a seminar in Hanoi on February 27. At the seminar “Quality of business conditions: issues and recommendations,” held by the Central Institute for Economic Management (CIEM) and the Aus4reform program, Nguyen Minh Thao, head of the CIEM’s Business Environment and Competitiveness Department, noted that the business condition reform still has shortcomings as many unnecessary and unreasonable conditions remain in place, creating pressure for enterprises. Many ministries, agencies and localities have issued decisions to abolish business conditions but these conditions are still being applied. Further, some ministries and agencies have failed to provide a strong basis for their business condition abolishment proposals. In the coming months, it is necessary to enhance post-inspections, which should be carried out during the standard operations of… Read full this story
- Deutsche Post eyes phenomenal Christmas business
- Asia Needs Water Reforms: Expert
- Small businesses rejoice as experts see a bright future for Britain after Brexit
- Jim Flynn: Pet care a highly regulated business
- Business roundup 09-16-19
- Registration Now Open for the 2019 Business Marketplace
- Tech, freelancers help businesses work with fewer staffers
- Energy efficiency jobs increase in W.Va.
- Euro Rises on Positive German Business Confidence
- German business confidence surges to 20-year high
Post-inspections should be enhanced for efficient business condition reform: experts have 270 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.