Other News PM orders tax payments rescheduled to assist virus-affected firms The Saigon Times Daily Wednesday, Feb 26, 2020,19:31 (GMT+7) PM orders tax payments rescheduled to assist virus-affected firmsThe Saigon Times Daily Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at an online national conference on February 26. PM Phuc has told the Ministry of Finance and tax agencies to extend tax payment deadlines and simplify administrative procedures to support firms affected by the coronavirus – PHOTO: TNO HCMC – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has told the Ministry of Finance and tax agencies to extend tax payment deadlines and simplify administrative procedures to ease firms’ operations amid the spread of the novel coronavirus. Apart from lauding tax agencies’ efforts in collecting VND1.270 quadrillion for the central budget last year, well above the target of 9.3%, PM Phuc ordered the tax authorities and the Ministry of Finance to map out a plan to create more favorable conditions for the business community. He was speaking at an online national conference on February 26. It is necessary to suspend or extend tax payments to support small and medium enterprises as a way to mitigate the impact of the coronavirus outbreak and maintain socioeconomic development, Thanh Nien newspaper reported,… Read full this story
- Virginia could see extra $400 million from income tax payments; Northam urges caution
- Sudan PM Orders Probe Into Protesters' Killing
- Getting Your Finances in Order - Tax Rate Changes 2013
- Maquiladora Tax Certification Required to Avoid VAT (Value Added Tax) Payments Under Mexican Tax Law Reform
- March 31, 2013 Florida Property Tax Payment Deadline: Do You, as Creditor, Need To Pay?
- Employers Can Provide Tax-Free Disaster Assistance to Employees
- Indiana Tax Court: No “Per Se” Tax Exemption for Assisted Living Providers
- Slippery When Wet: "Tax Floors" Keep a Tenant on Firm Financial Footing
- Trump's tax plan largesse extends to law firms
- Widow Who Missed Last Mortgage Payment Allowed to Sue Law Firm for Unfair Collection
PM orders tax payments rescheduled to assist virus-affected firms have 305 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.