By 2020, some 200km to 250km of main roads, drainage works, and concentrated waste water treatment with a capacity of 13,000m3/day to 14,000 m3/day, and other technical and social infrastructure for resettlement sites will be built in 16 coastal economic zones. – Photo baoquangninh.com.vn The programme aims to develop comprehensive technical and social infrastructure for these areas, which will lay the foundation and create favourable conditions for calling and promoting large-scale investment projects. The plan comprises five components, including infrastructure investment for coastal economic zones, border gate economic zones, industrial parks and industrial clusters, hi-tech parks, and hi-tech agriculture zones. The total cost is estimated to be some VND21 trillion, of which the State budget will fund VND16.68 trillion (may increase when the capital source is available), while the capital from local budgets and other lawful sources will be more than VND4.2 trillion. By 2020, some 200km to 250km of main roads, drainage works, and concentrated waste water treatment with a capacity of 13,000m3/day to 14,000 m3/day, and other technical and social infrastructure for resettlement sites will be built in 16 coastal economic zones. The large-scale projects will focus on eight zones. Investments will be made in some 21 border… Read full this story
- Broad Street strip clubs could move to industrial zones under ordinance
- Gov. Wolf promotes infrastructure investment plan but funding remains uncertainYou may also be interested in...
- Shenzhen Mercantile Exchange (SZMEX) to Deploy Blockchain Network for Ajman Oil Industry Zone
- Alliant Energy announces increase to customer base rates, citing infrastructure investments
- Illinois American Water president: Infrastructure investment supports safe drinking water and local jobs
- Polar vortex reminds of the need for infrastructure investment
- Governor approves boosting state investment in small biz
- Governor approves boosting state investment in small businesses
- More guidance needed to help business investment in designated zones
- County Commission approves radio upgrades filling in dead zones crucial for law enforcement
PM approves $921m infrastructure investment for economic, industrial zones have 305 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.