Owners of an iPhone XS: Is it worth upgrading to the iPhone 11 Pro? Apple just announced the first iPhone with a Pro name. But is it really that much better than the iPhone XS? I’m a huge fan of Nomad cases because they offer solid drop protection with Horween leather that develops character over time. Moment lenses also help add capability and enhance creativity with smartphones. Featured 10 tech gadgets we love for Valentine’s Day The 10 best not-so-new phones: Why last year’s and older models make great deals How to track the coronavirus: Dashboard delivers real-time view of the deadly virus Apple’s AirPods Pro are the best earbuds you can buy, but for all the wrong reasons Today, Nomad revealed its new Moment lens capable Rugged Case for the Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max and Pixel 4 and 4 XL devices. You can purchase one of these cases in black or brown Horween leather for $49.95. The Rugged Case has been tested to MIL-STD 810G for six feet.Nomad sent along a sample of each for me to test out with the iPhone 11 Pro and Pixel 4 that I have on hand. Over the years… Read full this story
- Night photos on iPhone 11 and Pixel 4: Which is the best low-light camera phone?
- Apple TV Plus one-year free trial cuts off the moment you cancel
- Google's Plan to Make Assistant Actually Useful
- Amazon and Google fight crucial battle over voice recognition
- Apple investors poised to vote on controversial conservative proposal
- Apple, Google Roll Out New Screen Time Controls for Adults and Kids
- iPhone Backlash
- Why Is This Happening? How to block Big Tech with Kashmir Hill ǀ View
- How to Cut the Cord and Ditch Cable Once and For All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Review: The Best at Being Big
Nomad releases Moment lens compatible Rugged cases for Apple iPhone 11 and Google Pixel 4 have 288 words, post on www.zdnet.com at February 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.