Illustrative image (Photo: VNA) Ninh Thuan (VNA) – The central province of Ninh Thuan is taking measures to solve difficulties in sending workers abroad amid the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) outbreak. This year, the province has set a target of sending 150 workers overseas. Tran Van Trua, deputy head of the provincial Department of Labour, Sports and Tourism, said most workers opted for Malaysia, the Republic of Korea, Japan, and several Middle East countries, However, the disease outbreak and security uncertainties in the Middle East are making the goal difficult to achieve. To address the issue, the department is planning to contact domestic businesses with high recruitment demands so that workers can find jobs in other provinces and cities. Efforts are also made to inform people about the labour market and manage those who go overseas to work under legal contracts to prevent fraud and protect labourers’ interests. Last year, Ninh Thuan had 210 labourers working in several nations and territories such as Malaysia, Japan, the RoK, China’s Taiwan, and Saudi Arabia./. VNA
- Second Gelex solar farm kicked off in Ninh Thuan
- Maryland board to meet Friday to discuss ’employment, discipline, demotion, removal, resignation’ of university employees
- Maryland trustees will reportedly meet to discuss 'removal, resignation' related to Jordan McNair's death
- Fascinating video highlights the difficulties of being a top-flight referee
- Recordings show coworker removed files upon Larry Nassar's request
- Jerry Richardson won’t let the Panthers new owner remove his statue
- Cardinals reportedly remove interim tag from manager Mike Shildt with three-year deal
- Cardinals remove interim tag from manager Mike Shildt with reported three-year deal
- England remove Sri Lanka's top three with victory in sight
- The Lowest-Mileage McLaren F1 Is for Sale—Do You Dare Remove the Dash Wrap?
Ninh Thuan removes employment difficulties have 278 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.