BOSTON (CBS) – When Survivor returns to CBS on Wednesday, February 12, the competition promises to be top notch. That is because every contestant is a previous Survivor winner, including three Massachusetts natives. Survivor: Winners At War is the 20th anniversary edition of the show, featuring 20 former winners competing for double the normal prize – $2 million. Here are the local contestants Bostonians will be rooting for: Survivor: Winners at War will include local contestants (L-R) Jeremy Collins, Rob Mariano, and Ethan Zohn. (Photos: CBS) JEREMY COLLINS Collins is the most recent of the local winners. The 41-year-old firefighter from Cambridge now lives in Foxboro. He first competed on Survivor: Blood vs. Water in 2014, then won Survivor: Second Chance a year later. What does he plan to do differently this time around? “I feel my last experience was a whirlwind and I forget a lot of experiences. This time I want to try and take some time to enjoy this last go-round.” ROB ‘BOSTON ROB’ MARIANO One of the most recognizable Survivors of all time, Mariano has competed four times. He won on that fourth attempt, on the Redemption Island season in 2011. Now 43, Boston Rob was 25… Read full this story
- T-Mobile Takes “Un-carrier” Literally With New Wi-Fi Features
- Julia Roberts, reboots, and diversity are all part of new TV season
- See inside Dunkin's first-ever 'store of the future,' complete with cold-brew taps and a new two-lane drive-thru (DNKN)
- Everything we know about the final season of ‘Game of Thrones’
- Nike takes heat for new Kaepernick ad — but is social activism just the new ad hook?
- The 9 best new TV shows of 2018 so far
- Mad Men's January Jones, 41, and Kiernan Shipka, 19, come 'full circle' as screen mother-daughter duo reunite for stunning new Rodarte lookbook
- LendStreet Lands $117 Million In New Venture Round To Support Its Growth
- Why The New England Patriots Will Beat The Los Angeles Rams In Super Bowl 2019
- Lane Kiffin, Florida Atlantic not using Central Florida’s “national champion” claim as motivation for showdown with No. 16 Knights
New ‘Survivor’ Season Will Feature 3 Former Champions From Massachusetts have 329 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at February 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.