Saturday, February 22, 2020 Sacramento Kings vs LA Clippers The odds and our simulations heavily favor the Clippers over the Kings. The projected score is Clippers 123 and Kings 114, and Los Angeles is winning 70% of simulations. The Clippers are -678 favorites to win which has an implied probability of 87 percent. The current moneylines are holding steady compared to the opening lines which means bettors, so far, feel like these odds are fair. In recent seasons this has been a lopsided matchup with the Clippers going 5-1. In these games the Clippers averaged 118 points per game and the Kings 111. The projection based point spread is LAC -9. Betting action seems to be evenly split and the line has not moved from its opening -10.5. Coming into this game as a favorite, the Clippers are 24-20-0. As an underdog, the Kings are 19-15-1. They have the same ATS records as they do straight up head-to-head. The Clippers are 5-1-0 against the spread vs the Kings. The Clippers were favored by an average of -4.7 points in these games and they won by an average of 6.5 points. EXPECTATIONS ODDS VEGAS PROJ ML% SIM% PAST H2H Sacramento Kings… Read full this story
- Head trip: The experience of broadcasting an NBA game in VR
- Which games to pick for Sunday's "Sports Equinox"
- Best of Week 9: Top 25 games, news, picks and betting tips
- Lowe's wild NBA predictions: Giannis' big decision, trades to watch for
- Kawhi’s Clippers will have a lot to say about the Warriors’ quest to stay relevant in NBA West
- Clippers topple Lakers in revamped rivalry as NBA looks past China
- The NBA’s West race should be incredibly good this season
- Black Friday 2017: Best Xbox, PS4 and Nintendo gaming deals
- British forward Luol Deng retires after 15 NBA seasons
- Why you shouldn't get excited about 4K and HDR gaming, at least not yet
NBA Game Forecasts, Picks and Previews with Projected Scoreboard for Feb 22 have 303 words, post on www.scout.com at February 22, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.